Earlier this month, we started accepting entries for the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2020.
As we prepare for the 4th edition of the Awards on 5th March 2020, we’d like to share some new details with you.
- Due to popular demand, the Awards will be a daylong event this year. Finalists will present their initiatives and network with other professionals during the day, and in the evening they’ll enjoy a sumptuous gala dinner and inspiring Awards ceremony.
- A new, streamlined set of 15 categories covering all essential aspects of complaint handling excellence.
- An expanded Plan2Win document, detailing exactly what it takes to succeed in your chosen category.
- Improved user experience on our website, making your Awards journey more straightforward than ever before.
- Our rigorous two-step judging process. Half of the final score comes from a written application, and the other half from a presentation on the day of the Awards. The criteria is publicly available, so you know what our judges expect.
- The opportunity to attend Open Presentations (pictured right): many companies allow Finalists to view their presentations, meaning you can see how other organisations are raising the bar in the world of complaint handling
- Outstanding networking opportunities with the great and the good of complaint handling – gathered under one roof for one night only!
Early bird offer
To secure £100 off the entry price, you must enter before 18th October.
And for just a few days, we’re offering a special deal – a super early bird! Using the code SUPEREARLY10, you can get a further £50 discount off the total price of your entries. This offer is for just four organisations, and expires on Friday 12th July, so act fast!
To enter the UK Complaint Handling Awards, click here.
For more Awards International stories on customer experience, click here.