We’re delighted to inform you that entries are open for the UK Customer Experience Awards 2020!
It’s held on 15th October at the legendary Wembley Stadium. And it brings together the country’s top CX professionals for competition, celebration, and more!
What can I expect?
- A full-day experience: give your presentation in the morning, meet hundreds of other CX professionals and glam up for the Awards ceremony in the evening!
- Attend other companies’ presentations, and also learn from 8 #CXTrendTalks running throughout the day.
- Detailed feedback reports for every finalist.
How do I enter?
We have a two-step entry process. Half your score comes from a written entry, and half from a live presentation on 15th October.
This year, we’re offering you a refreshed set of 16 categories. These are designed to reward every aspect of customer experience, and every type of organisation has the chance to do well if they’ve achieved CX excellence.
What makes these Awards fair?
We take several steps to ensure the integrity and fairness of the Awards, which is why we’ve received the Gold Trust Mark from the Independent Awards Standards Council:
- Every judge is an independent business professional who applies to judge with us
- Each entry is considered for a minimum of 7.5 hours by the judging panel
- All finalists receive a detailed feedback report
We’re currently accepting applications to judge at the Awards. Could this be you?
If you enter before 5th May, you’ll £100 off your first category. And you won’t need to finish writing your entry until June!
We can’t wait to hear the CX stories you have to share, and we look forward to seeing you at the UK Customer Experience Awards in October!
For more customer experience stories, click here.