This Ipsos MORI Survey and your personal data
- Awards International – CX Census – 20-049224-01
This Privacy Notice explains who we are, the personal data we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, and what your legal rights are.
About Ipsos MORI
- Ipsos MORI UK Limited is a specialist research agency, commonly known as “Ipsos MORI”. Ipsos MORI is part of the Ipsos worldwide group of companies, and a member of the Market Research Society. As such we abide by the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and associated regulations and guidelines.
What personal data has Ipsos MORI received from Awards International for this survey?
- Awards International has shared a limited amount of your personal data so that we can invite you to take part in this research survey.
- The personal data that Awards International has shared with us for this survey is:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company and job title
What is Ipsos MORI’s legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Ipsos MORI requires a legal basis to process your personal data. Ipsos MORI’s legal basis for processing is your consent to take part in this research survey. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please see the section below covering ‘Your Rights’.
How will Ipsos MORI use any personal data including survey responses you provide?
- Firstly, responding to this survey is entirely voluntary and any answers are given with your consent.
How will Ipsos MORI ensure my personal information is secure?
- Ipsos MORI takes its information security responsibilities seriously and applies various precautions to ensure your information is protected from loss, theft or misuse. Security precautions include appropriate physical security of offices and controlled and limited access to computer systems.
- Ipsos MORI has regular internal and external audits of its information security controls and working practices, and is accredited to the International Standard for Information Security, ISO 27001.
- Some online surveys collect information through the use of ‘cookies’. These are small files stored on your computer. These files are used as sparingly as possible and only for quality control, validation and, more importantly, to prevent us sending you reminders for an on-line survey you have already completed. It is possible for you to delete ‘cookies’ or to prevent their use by adjusting the browser settings on your computer.
- We also automatically capture information about your operating system, display settings and browser type in order to ensure that the survey questionnaire is delivered in a form suited to the software your computer is using. We do not capture any other information from your computer.
How long will Ipsos MORI retain my personal data and identifiable responses?
- Ipsos MORI will only retain your data in a way that can identify you for as long as is necessary to support the research project and findings. In practice, this means that once we have satisfactorily reported the anonymous research findings to Awards International, we will securely remove your personal, identifying data from our systems.
- For this project we will securely remove your personal data from our systems by 31/12/20
- You have the right to access your personal data within the limited period that Ipsos MORI holds it.
- If you want to contact Awards International about data they hold about you, please see the client’s contact details below.
- Providing responses to this survey is entirely voluntary and is done so with your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time.
- You also have the right to rectify any incorrect or out-of-date personal data about you which we may hold.
- If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at the below Ipsos MORI address.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), if you have concerns on how we have processed your personal data. You can find details about how to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where will my personal data be held & processed?
- All of your personal data used and collected for this survey will be stored by Ipsos MORI in data centres and servers within the United Kingdom and European Economic Area
How can I contact Ipsos MORI & Client about this survey and/or my personal data?
Email: email@example.com with “20-049224-01 CX Census” in the email subject line
Post: 20-049224 & CX Census
Data Protection Officer, Compliance Department
Ipsos MORI UK Limited
3 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YW, United Kingdom
- Contact Awards International:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with “20-049224-01 CX Census” in the email subject line
Post: 20-049224-01 & CX Census
Emilija Vacev, Deputy Marketing Manager
Awards International, Acacia Farm, Lower Road, Royston, Herts, SG8 0EE, United Kingdom