City Suite 3
1255 – 1325
The Henley Center for Customer Management has been working and researching with many organisations on developing customer feedback and insight, including complaints. This presentation will consider how the 21st century customer is fighting back and taking control over their experiences. How should organisations respond to these changes and what are the implications for handling complaints?
Experienced Programme Director for executive courses at a leading UK business school. Highly experienced Board level operator with combined business strategy and technology skills. Significant track record of delivering change in Retail & Consumer, Logistics,Technology, Financial Services and Information sectors. Experienced “C-level” IT and business leader and public speaker.
– Change Management & Digital Transformation
– IT Strategy and Technology Transformation
– Omni-channel / Multi-channel / eCommerce / CRM and digital marketing solutions
– Customer Management & Customer Experience diagnosis and change delivery
– Programme Management and Delivery
– Stakeholder Management and Supplier Management
Achievement orientated so love opportunities in fast paced, ambitious and high growth organisations.